- Lightroom Sliders Overview: A great rundown of the ins and outs of Lightroom
- Face Swap: When one person not smiling is ruining the photo
- Remove a Person From Background: Because sometimes people get in your shot
- Remove Bags Under Eyes: To help freshen up your subject
- Enhancing With Brush Tool: Getting the smaller details
- "Saving" a Photo: When settings and environment fail you
- Split Toning: Adjusting colors based on their tone
- Lightroom Labeling: To enhance your workflow
- File Organization: My filing system revealed
BONUS - Edit With Me: I'll edit a full session for you to watch!
THAT'S OVER 2 HOURS OF VIDEO LESSONS!
I share my screen so you can watch and learn step-by-step alongside of me. It's like I'm right there with you, guiding you in your editing journey!